1.06.2010

Ironing Things Out!

I have received some GREAT suggestions from some of you, and I am so thankful for the input!

First off, some of you have mentioned setting up a space for you to be able to relay prayer requests to one another (besides the comments section). I think this is a great idea! Here were some thoughts:

1. I've set-up a Gadget in the sidebar that would display any prayer requests (through Twitter) that have the hash tag #365truth. We can try it out and see how it works, but I'm thinking it won't appeal to all of you to share in that way. Maybe it's too public, or you want nothing to do with Twitter. Please let me know your thoughts on this!

2. Another great suggestion from Charlotte was that we break up into smaller 'prayer groups' that stay in touch via email and share requests that way. I'm thinking it would be groups of 5-7 of you, and I can arrange those for you guys if you'd like! I think this would be a great way to go deeper in some of this stuff and get to know one another better, as well as increasing accountability.

Leave me a comment letting me know what appeals more to you. Maybe none of these appeal to you and you have some different ideas?

If you're interested in breaking up into smaller groups for prayer, shoot me an email @ emerybored at aol dot com. I will arrange some groups for all who want to do that! No pressure, though... if you'd rather not participate in that, that's totally fine too.

Oh, and thanks to all of you who have sent in pictures!! I've set it up to where you can click on anyone's photo on the right and it will take you to their blog (if they have one).

You guys are awesome!!

-emery

3 comments:

M i n t a y a said...

I love idea #2 Emery. I'll send you my email address :)

Laura said...

I really like both ideas. I'm up for the prayer groups.

molly june. said...

i'm up for the prayer groups too :) sounds suhweet!